Lead at Executive Tracks Associates
Views:710 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Legal & CS - FMCG/Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Head Legal & CS
- To Manage complete legal & compliance function for the company with Commercial Issues, Litigation & Compliances.
- Initiating legal proceedings for recovery of dues/debts from the defaulters/debtors. Working out strategies for protecting the Company's interest. Evaluating legal documents and Co-coordinating with Senior Lawyers for representation of the Company before all the courts
- Should be Managing Intellectual Property Rights
- Responsible for good corporate governance
- Attending to Labour Matters and Monitoring Compliance under various Industrial Acts., Risk Management and setting Internal Control Processes
- Ensuring compliance of all the relevant laws applicable to the Company
- To advise various Business Unit, Departments and the management on various legal aspects
- Secretarial Matters. To provide professional legal advice, legal leadership, strategy and risk management through knowledge experience and help develop compliance systems and processes for all client's operations and all areas of the business in India in conjunction with functional and business leaders in the countries and with appointed external legal advisors. To ensure that all client's operations in India including joint venture in India comply with the law in all areas.
- To provide and set strategic direction, sound balanced legal advice on a wide range of corporate commercial matters. Accountability for corporate compliance and legal issues. Oversight for various legal regulatory and government affairs related matters. Being at the forefront of related policy development in India relevant to client's India activities.
- To provide guidance, advice on product developments and approval on marketing claims and marketing materials in India.
- Review and participate in the negotiation review and approval of material contracts. To proactively ensure compliance in all areas of laws and contractual agreements and have preventive measures in place. To ensure legality of all significant contracts entered into by client in particular with regard to third party contractors, distributors, purchasing, employment, compensation etc.
- To advise on employment related issues e.g. termination, severance, mutual separation, outsourcing arrangements, employment templates.
- To participate in negotiation and advice and be involved in preparation of documentation for mergers, disposals, restructures, strategic alliances, acquisitions of companies (if any).
- Ensuring compliance under Company Laws, FEMA and other corporate laws & Secretarial Functions.
- Conducting Board & General Meetings, Maintaining Statutory Records
- Handling Issues of Securities.
- Ensuring implementation and updating of systems, processes and controls for all legal and other secretarial functions.