Senior Manager - Global Talent & Staffing Solutions at People Resources
Views:1060 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Legal & Compliance - Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
The job exists for ensuring legal and regulatory compliance in the Company, ensuring compliance with applicable laws, ensuring the timely execution of the legal agreements with the landlords and execution and support for the large supplier/partner contracts and managing the litigation, if any on the company and nurturing long term partnerships with the statutory authorities and a network of legal professionals across the country.
- Due diligence and verification of documents received from the Landlord for renting the space for sites across India.
- Drafting of the lease deed as per the Letter of Intent and documentation received.
- Execution of the lease deed on appropriate stamp paper.
- This role would require hands-on experience and understanding of real estate laws and understanding of the title disputes.
- This role also requires strong commercial acumen which would enable effective drafting of the agreements and delineating the risks associated with such contract and agreements.
- Good knowledge of corporate laws and secretarial compliance is also essential for handling this profile.
- This role requires strong interpersonal skills to closely work with the operational team, manage the external environment for effective execution and risk mitigation including interacting with Senior Lawyers and Bureaucrats in the government.