Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:519 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Legal Compliance - NBFC - CS + LLB/LLM (12-16 yrs)
Position based with a Large NBFC in Mumbai
Head - Legal & Compliance
- Provide regulatory advice and general legal support in handling of all routine corporate legal tasks
- Provide advice from legal and regulatory perspectives regarding new product development; strategic planning; and policy and procedure reviews
- Provide guidance on corporate governance, Board of Directors and organizational matters
- Compliance to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines and circulars issued time to time applicable for NBFC
- Represents the Company in Corporate level litigations so as to protect the legal interests of the organization
- Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA.
- Preparation & submission of agenda and minutes of Board, and General Meetings with successful conduct with least complexities
- Maintenance & updation of statutory registers, records and filing system
Qualification and Experience required:
- Should have degree in CS and Law - LLB/LLM from reputed law colleges with overall 12 years experience with minimum 3 years of NBFC industry exposure.