Recruiter at Bask HR Consulting
Views:341 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Legal & Compliance - FinTech (10-21 yrs)
- Maintain and monitor Group's statutory compliance requirement landscape and related procedures.
- Develop and monitor Group wide Compliance management & governance framework, policies, standards, and SoPs
- Implement a Governance Self Assurance Certification process by all businesses and functions
- Assist in periodic risk assessment, assurance testing and audits via internal audit and external agencies; address potential issues proactively
- Ensure company maintains appropriate compliance records; compliance registers such as gifts and hospitality register, conflict of interest register etc.
- Implementing compliance by design
- Implement an automated compliance management tool
- Put Group Code of Ethics into practice and monitor compliance
- Global monitor of legislative changes
- Undertake company wide trainings and provide regular updates to GGC, audit committee and senior leadership
- Implement a robust whistleblowing programme
- Investigate potential compliance and conduct breaches, including notifications to authorities and other resolution efforts.
- Engage and liaise with jurisdictional supervising authorities and regulators
- Country Counsel accountable for local law & regulatory advice
- Strategic adviser and local jurisdictional law expert on all operational matters
- Strategic Contracts
- Engaging with regulators, licensing authorities
- Managing disputes & litigations; appearing in courts like small causes court
- Driver/rider and employee disputes; ombudsman role