Head - Legal & Compliance - BPO - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
Essential Qualification and Work Experience :
I. Law Graduate LLB / LLM from a reputed law school. Company Secretary
II. 15 - 20 years+, Corporate law practitioner
III. Ability to navigate employee related legal aspects
IV. Experience in ITES, IT sector roles
Preferred Qualification :
I. Chartered Accountant
Soft Skills :
- Excellent communication and email etiquette skills
- Strong client interaction with high degree of internal and external stakeholder management
- Persuasive negotiator
Preferred Soft Skills :
I. Pleasant and collaborative at Client interactions
II. Ability to work across cultural environments
Technical Skills :
- Sound knowledge of contracting protocols to protect company's commercial interest - Persuasive negotiator
- Legal knowledge of various corporate laws and regulations, specializing in data protection and IT, Cyber crime, Forensic investigations, Services sector legal obligations
- Should be well networked with trade bodies, and industry legal counsels.
- Senior executive having cordial relations with local officials/authorities.
- Representing the company before various judicial, government, and regulatory authorities
Preferred Technical Skills :
- Compliance specialist
- Regulatory knowhow
B. Position Summary :
a) Leading the legal and compliance function
b) Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business, ensuring the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues
c) Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategy and policy
d) Implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program and to ensure that the business in complies with local and international payments legislation and regulation.
e) Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
f) Being the - go to- person for the CEO, COO & Senior Management team and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc.
g) Lead all the litigation across the organization and the corporate law across the organization.