Executive Search Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Randstad
Views:673 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Legal & Compliance - BFSI - LLB/LLM (10-20 yrs)
Legal and compliance Head below:-
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Understanding and applying regulations incidental to the business across geographies. Execution of section 138, seizures, recoveries, Branch Level Legal matters.
- Drafting legal agreements, documents as required for various businesses.
- Reviewing various agreements/offering documents to ensure all risks have been mitigated on the Funds Advisory/Consulting/NBFC business lines.
- Assisting with various regulatory filings across geographies (Form ADV, CFTC filing, NPPR etc.)
- Reviewing regulatory developments, implementing the appropriate procedures, while ensuring compliance with rules and regulations.
- Liaising with various legal counsels/compliance firms across the globe to assess the implication of regulations pertaining to Funds Advisory/Consulting business lines.
- Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Law
- Must have minimum work experience of 10+ years in Funds Advisory/Corporate Law pertaining NBFC/Banks .
- Ability to provide efficient solutions and meet timelines
- Should have good communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Should have an affable personality, especially while liaising with counterparties