Co-Founder at Career Buddha
Views:2924 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Legal & Company Secretary - NBFC (7-15 yrs)
Searching for CS & Legal Head for a leading NBFC firm to be based in Bangalore.
Secretarial - To cover all aspects of Secretarial Work not limited to the following :
- Audits of Companies for the purpose of Compliance Certificate & Secretarial Audit.
- Preparation of Corporate Governance Report.
- Reorganization of company like change in authorized capital, change of name, Shifting of Registered Office of the Company from one state to another and alteration in MOA & AOA.
- Preparation and maintenance various Statutory Books and other records
- Preparation of Director's Report and Annual Return, Filing of Balance Sheet and Profit &
- Incorporation of Companies, Formation of Firm/ JV
- Handling of various Company matters Issue, Allotment, Transfer, Transmission and Transposition of Shares, Issue of Share Certificates and Duplicate Share Certificates (including Preferential allotment and Right Issue) and declaration of Dividend and Creation and Modification of Charges.
- Appointment of Managerial Persons and all the matters related to managerial remuneration.
- Drafting of Agenda, Notice and Resolution for the Board meetings, Committee meetings and for AGM (including Special Notices).
- Drafting Minutes of Board Meetings, committee meetings and Shareholders Meetings.
- Preparation of Search Reports, Due Diligence Report and Statutory Report etc etc.
- To Assist in Drafting of Various types of Agreements & Deeds.
- Coordinate with Legal Consultants for Legal Due Diligence
- To Coordinate with the Advocates in drafting, amendment of Development Management, Joint Development, Joint Venture Agreements.
- To take Lead in finalization of various Term Sheet and Agreement with prospective clients.
- Handle all kinds of litigation and coordinate with the panel advocates
- Dealing with RBI and other Government Authorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.