Centre Head Pune at Randstad
Views:412 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Legal & Company Secretary - Manufacturing - LLB + CS (20-25 yrs)
Our Client is Reputed Indian Manufacturing Setup based in Pune.
This is Leadership role Reporting to the Managing Director, The role encompasses Legal & Secretarial Duties.
Designation: Head Legal & CS
Job Responsibilities :
- To provide legal advice and assurance on all aspects of corporate law matters in order to support strategic plans, new business initiatives, strategic decisions on new ventures & asset acquisitions/sell off, JVs, M&As both domestic and outbound etc.
- Drafting, vetting, negotiations, and finalization of various legal and key commercial contracts/agreements/MoUs for existing Corporate restructuring/expansion/diversification strategic managerial decisions and potential business transactions
- Advice on legal issues arising from all M&A/restructuring/corporate work around the Group, including the issuing of securities, banking transactions, asset acquisitions/de-mergers, substantial undertaking disposals, treasury arrangements, investment of funds, inter-corporate loans and investments, the granting of guarantees and security and key loan documentations.
Secretarial and Compliance :
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs). Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, lodging required forms and annual returns with Companies House. Following up on actions from meetings
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Overseeing policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- LLB plus CS preferred
- At least 20 years experience in a similar capacity in public/private companies.
- Experience should cover Legal, Secretarial, JV, M&A etc.
- Possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Tech Savy
What's on Offer:
To be apart of a growing setup with Immense opportunity to Learn, Adapt & Innovate New things in the Legal & CS space.