HR Executive at Bright Consultant
Views:2419 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Legal & Company Secretary - Liquor Manufacturer (15-25 yrs)
Candidate should be from Listed companies only.
- Spearheading legal matters by instituting systems & practices to secure best interests of organization.
- Compliance required under various Corporate Laws
- Experience of working with best law firm for handling various legal cases like
- Trade mark cases
- NCLT cases
- Land status & land disputes
- Pollution control cases (CPCB)
- Draft Agreements for third party services / vendors / business associates
- Structuring, drafting & vetting various legal documents such as Notices, Suits, Petitions, Complaints, Deeds, Affidavits, Undertakings, MOUs, Power of Attorney, Declaration, Written Statements Replies as well as Agency, Service, Confidentiality, Manufacturing, Shareholder & Confidential Agreement for various important issues
- Ability to draft a plan for handling various legal cases
- Analyzing tax rebates & Incentive schemes offer by different state/ central Government to promote the industry .
- Ensuring the overall compliance of the provisions of the Companies Act-2013 and other related acts, rules, regulations, and statutory guidelines; maintaining various statutory registers and records and so on.
- Managing the entire gamut company secretarial matters including share transfers, conducting board & various committee meetings like Audit, CSR, Nomination & Remuneration Committee & Annual General Meeting on a timely basis
- Complying with corporate governance, all regulatory compliance and secretarial standards
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the company, wherever required; implementing risk management exercise