Recruiter at Saaki, Argus and Averil Consulting
Views:583 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Legal/Company Secretary - Internet/Online (15-20 yrs)
Head Legal & Company Secretary
1. Legal : M&A, Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Commercial agreements/JVs etc.
2. Secretarial - Listed company practices in India, added overseas listing/experience would be good but not a must.
3. Preparation of agendas, notices and minutes of Board Meeting, General Meeting, various Committees, Board Resolutions, and handling all preparatory work incidental to the meetings.
4. Prepare and file necessary documents, registers, forms and returns as required under the Companies Act & other applicable laws within the stipulated timelines with the relevant authorities, e.g., Registrar of Companies, MCA website with regard to filing of various forms, returns and information as required under the Companies Act. 1956 and to ensure full compliance.
5. Fulfil statutory and secretarial activities and requirements (including due diligence and compliance requirements) related to fund raising at the time of fund raising from various investors, including foreign investors.
6. Drafting and reviewing business contracts, especially Distribution Agreements, Manufacture and Supply Agreements, Licensing Agreements, etc.
7. Drafting and vetting of various cross-border Agreements, Contracts and other documents.
8. Handling of cases, consumer case notices, NCLT, Recovery, Defamation, attend court & liaison with advocates etc.
9. Prepare, review and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
10. Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
11. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
12. Responsible for litigation, legal notices, keep records of all licenses &
13. Identify various compliance requirements applicable to the company from time to time and ensure compliance.
14. Draft the legal and compliance policies and procedures in accordance with the requirements from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.