Managing Director at Wizsprint Consultants(OPC) Pvt Ltd
Views:281 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Legal & Company Secretary - FMCG/Consumer Durables (17-25 yrs)
- Ensure compliance with SEBI Regulations including Insider Trading Regulations, Takeover Regulations, Companies Act 2013.
- Preparation of agenda, notes, reports,and minutes for Board meetings, conduct meeting of Board, Committees and management and obtain Board and committee approvals for various business decisions., advice to Board managements on various regulatory compliance, corporate affairs, statutory disclosures, legal matters, strategic decision.
- Timely filing of forms, returns and documents with Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchanges, ministries and Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Conduct shareholders meetings, prior and post AGM works.
Legal Functions :
- Conceptualized strategies for pending cases, conducting extensive research work, Co-ordination with solicitors, briefing of matter, follow up & management of various Litigations.
- Dealing in arbitration including an international arbitration under SIAC sitting at Singapore.
- Litigation related to Labour Laws, Companies Act, Negotiable Instruments Act 1881, Central Excise Appeal matter and Matter related to Advance License & Income Tax.
Represented the company before:
- Labour Court & Industrial Court for labour disputes and Consumer Court for resolution of Deposit.
- Criminal Court under Negotiable Instruments Act 1881,
- High Court for winding up petition & quashing of petition,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.