Assistant Manager - HR at MAN Group
Views:4926 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Head - Legal & Company Secretarial Function - Infra/Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
CANDIDATES ONLY FROM MUMBAI WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
1. Review and evaluate the organization's policies, procedures, products and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Make recommendations for change where applicable.
2. Critically analyze the impact of any new regulatory/policy changes on the company and its competitors and provide legal advice and counsel to the Management.
3. Provide regular and timely feedback to the Management; be proactive in the identification and resolution of issues that may have an impact on the firm's finances/reputation.
4. Handle all drafting and filing representations with the Statutory and regulatory authorities and work with the stakeholders to ensure the accuracy of filing.
5. Evaluate inspection requests and summons and advice Management on the appropriate course of action.
6. Liaison with Internal departments on risk-related issues, legislation, rules, and regulations.
7. Manage Legal Vetting, Drafting and negotiating all kinds of legal contracts.
8. Develop creative approaches to managing legal risks and resolving disputes.
Study and analyze data trends to provision for proactive plans in the interest of the organization.
9. Guide, coach, mentor and motivate the team
10. Ability to lead a team of 2/3 lawyers and be a team player in dealing with other verticals needing legal guidance and support such as CRM, Construction, HR & Land Acquisition.
11. Should have very good experience in INTERNATIONAL LITIGATION as well
1. Handling Secretarial function of the Company and other Group Companies.
2. Overall compliance under the Companies Act 1956
3. Conducting Board Meeting / AGM /EGM
4. Handling Pre & Post Board Meeting / AGM /EGM Compliance.
5. Drafting of Agenda, Resolution and Minutes.
6. Preparation of forms and applications required to be filed with registrar of companies.
7. Statutory filing with ministry of corporate affairs.
8. Taking care of Charge Creation.
9. Handling Listing Agreement Compliance.
10. Ensuing Compliance of Listing Agreement with BSE, NSE, NASDAQ Dubai and Singapore Stock Exchange.
11. Interacting with Registrar & Transfer Agent.
12. Ensuing Compliance of the SEBI Guidelines.
13. Preparing Insider Trading & Code of conduct as per listing agreement requirement.
14. Monitoring SEBI Insider Trading code & Takeover code.
15. Liasoning with Registrar of Companies, Stock Exchange, Banks, Auditors and other statutory authorities.
Please revert with a copy of your updated resume mentioning your current CTC, expected CTC & Notice Period.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.