Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1247 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Legal - Broadcasting Industry - LLB (14-15 yrs)
Client Details :
Our Client is a leading media services provider offering technology-led Managed Services to the Broadcasting industry.
- Responsible for managing all litigation, regulatory and contracts related matter pertaining to the organization.
Job Role :
- Draft, negotiate and manage all contracts, Review and recommend revisions to templates periodically, to reflect new requirements
- Provides strategic, tactical and other general guidance and advice to management, whether on specific projects or transactions or in relation to standard business processes.
- Assist in protecting the Company's legal interest and maintaining its operations within the scope established by law.
- Draft and manage a variety of commercial agreements like Master Service Agreements, Alliance and Partnership Agreements, Vendor contracts and all internal legal documents.
- Participating in negotiations with customers and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk identification & mitigation.
- Dispute resolution and litigation, as and when required.
The Successful Applicant :
- 14+ years of experience in corporate law preferably in Media / Entertainment Industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Result-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Bachelors degree in law