Recruitment Manager at Stepup HR
Views:424 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Legal - BFSI - LLB (14-18 yrs)
- People with a notice period of 2 months or below can only apply.
- Only Male candidates from Mumbai location
- Timely closure of Site Lease Agreements
- Ensure timely compliance with all legal aspects for the sites
- Vetting documents of Title, Mutation Records, approvals of Local Authorities etc., for assessing the Ownership of proposed Lessor for ATM premises.
- Co-ordination with the Landlords & Site Acquisition Team for proper documentation & completion of legal process in time.
- Drafting & vetting of Lease Deeds, Leave & License and notices
- Updated with latest & major developments in the property markets and in the Industry.
- Co-ordination with empanelled Advocates for timely completion of legal process.
- Coordination with Landlords & Site Acquisition Team for compliance of title documents..
- Maintaining MIS for Legal Status.
- Transfer of Property & other property related matters.
Educational Qualification & Experience
Industry background: Banking, Financial Services
Work Experience: 16+ years
- Must be a qualified lawyer
- Excellent contracts management skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Good Drafting Skills
- Expert level knowledge of Property Laws
- Must be willing to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.