Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:9752 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Legal - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
- This role provides solution driven legal services to all functions within the Co. and additionally, manages the attorneys and legal personnel supporting the businesses.
- All legal matters - primarily in the funds arena and some employment, tax and other ancillary advice arising out of running a business of this nature in India
- Scope of work covers retail, institutional and alternative products (private equity etc)
- Advise and assist in ensuring that the Group does not contravene relevant laws (particularly financial services and corporate laws) or breach its contractual obligations.
- Supervise and assist in the preparation of legal documents required by the Group in India.
- Provide timely and accurate advice on issues relation to product development, licensing, cross-selling and other key features of an asset management business
- Report to senior management, relevant Boards and (where appropriate) relevant external bodies (e.g. regulators) on issues and matters of a legal nature that require their attention.
- Provide legal advice and (where necessary) manage legal disputes.
- Ensure that the Company Secretarial function is properly performed.
- Member of the Asia Pacific Legal Team
- The successful candidate must be highly competent and experienced in this area of practice and should have effective leadership skills for managing a team of lawyers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.