HR Recruiter at Thema Corporate Services
Views:1415 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Legal - BFSI (14-22 yrs)
Job title : Head - Legal - BFSI
Job Role :
- Would head Legal function for KCPL including the International BPO.
- Ensure that all the litigation is taken care of, Depending upon requirement has to get the responses drafted internally or by Associate Advocates & ensure proper appearance & argument in the court to defend the company.
- Depending upon requirement would appear him/herself in the court to defend the interest of the organization.
- Responsible for managing the entire Legal team & ensure training for them
- Provide required reports & inputs to senior management
- Deal with external agencies like Police, Law firms, Clients etc as per requirement to defend the organization
- Drafting of contracts & legal documents
- Help legal recovery of outstanding
Attributes expected in the Candidate :
- Ideally from BFSI industry with prior experience in law practice
- Competency in managing legal cases
- Competency in Corporate laws, Mutual Fund laws
- Experience in dealing with police, lawyers & other external agencies
- Proficiency in laying out contracts, MoUs with clients or vendors. Must have good drafting skills
- Very good Negotiation skills
- Ability to work with clients, Must have good PR skills with openness to accept others - views with flexibility & without being opinionated
- Great communication skills - oral and written
- Good IT orientation to drive automation of reports
- Sound Business knowledge & Orientation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.