Lead Talent Sourcing at Kelly OCG
Views:2249 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Legal - Auto/Manufacturing - LLB/LLM (18-23 yrs)
List the expected end results that must be achieved in order to fulfil your job purpose and the activities that help in achieving these results.
EXPECTED END RESULTS MAJOR ACTIVITIES :
1. General Counsel - India Key responsibilities
- Represent India Legal team in management meeting, as may be required.
- Supervise entity lawyers and support them in managing all legal issues/risks arising from operations in India including inter-alia:-
- Formulation of Internal Policies;
- Support in finalisation of business processes;
- Strategic advice on possible litigations and business settlements;
- Advice on new business initiatives and on corporate actions (restructuring, M&A, etc.);
- Drafting & Vetting of Agreements and negotiation with vendor/third party to finalize agreement across all functions;
- Handling of all litigations/arbitrations initiated against India by third parties;
- Support on compliance issues;
- Reply to Show Cause Notice received from various Government Authorities;
- Providing opinions on various labour matters including drafting & vetting show cause notices & termination Orders for employees with respect to disciplinary action against employees/workmen;
- Providing Legal Opinion on other business Legal Issues. Managing all a) in-house lawyers based in India and b) external legal advisers
- Managing external legal advisers and legal budget;
- Support HQ departments in terms of any HQ activities/projects in India on an as required basis;
- Update on legal issues at weekly basis/regular intervals,
2. Budget Control - Managing legal budget
3. Local line management - Span of control
Functional management :
- AMI General Counsel
4. MAJOR CHALLENGES
Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out your job, and what you do in order to overcome them.
5. KEY INTERACTIONS :
Who (internal/external) does this position interact with on a regular basis to perform this role? How often and for what purpose?
Internal External :
- Senior Management at India and AMI
- Cross functions stakeholders
Nature of Problem Solving:
- What kind of constraint does the role operate under? What kind of solutions doe the role typically develop
- Satisfying the growing and changing needs of customers and all entities while following the policy Using domain-specific knowledge and search techniques
- Complex legal scenarios Strong problem-solving abilities and a keen attention to detail policies Ability to create and provide a common solution in interest of the organisation
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelors of Law, Master of Law.
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE TCU unit, Engineer resources strategy - 18- 20 years of experience. Previous experience with automotive sector will be preferred.
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS & BEHAVIOURS :
- Effective managerial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team leadership skills
- Ability to conceptualise, plan, document effectively.
- Ability to lead change
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.