Engagement Manager at IKYA Human Capital Solutions Ltd
Views:4224 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Head - Legal (10-25 yrs)
- Act as a representative on behalf of the directors and management in all court cases, defend litigation cases in relation to claims against board, management, in commercial, civil, labor, criminal and intellectual properties protection areas including handle cases involving litigations, prosecution for Gensol Group and its subsidiaries.Drafting notices, applications, Agreements, MOUs, Power of Attorneys, Indemnity bonds, Undertakings and such other writings required.
- Planning about lawsuit matters on court cases and arbitration case including review statement of claim, defense and motions among civil case, criminal case, administrative case, labor case, intellectual Properties and others relevant about lawsuit.
- Draft, review and revise contracts for legality and adequacy, negotiate with government agencies, private individuals and organization in non-litigation situations.
- Attending meetings, conferences with advocates and counsels, briefing counsels on legal matters, put forth to the MD the various legal approaches/ remedies for the matter at hand, freeze the course of action and prepare the necessary plaint, submission and rejoinders as required in consultation with the counsels.
- Provide legal counselling and information pertaining to protect business operation, monitor cases statuses, legal issues and problems and also provide legal backend support and advice to the various departments including preparing various advisory notes and reports.
- Setting up systems and enforcing compliance of various laws and statutory requirements reducing exposure to the company.
- Analyze and determine the best legal strategy to ensure a successful case outcome; prepare briefs and legal argument.
- Appearing and briefing the advocates on record before various government authorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.