HR Manager at MPlanet Peoples world
Views:11700 Applications:2012 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1174
Head - Learning/Training & Talent Management - CPG (7-20 yrs)
Head - Learning, Training & Talent Management
About our Client : Leading CPG company with multi country operation.
Reporting to the Head HR, your responsibilities will include :
1. Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
2. Focus on consistent implementation, capability building, Training, Learning and Development of the executives and leadership team.
3. Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
4. Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
5. Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the function.
6. Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
As a successful candidate you should have :
1. 7+ years of experience in talent management and L&D roles with exposure to and demonstrated competence in other functional areas
2. Must have experience in having managed large-scale company
3. In depth experience in Training, Learning, Talent management and Organization development practices.