Consultant at Michael Page
Views:579 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Learning & Talent Management - Transportation Industry (5-12 yrs)
Our client is the leading sustainability brand in the transportation industry, looking to hire Learning and TM Head for its Bangalore office. Reporting into the CHRO, your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Lead the complete L&D agenda at the organization (run the existing programs, design and implement newer initiatives as per the organization need)
- Lead the entire Talent Management agenda (including but not limited to creating a pipeline of HiPo, succession planning for critical positions, leadership training & development)
- Design & deliver initiatives for OD (Manpower planning, Strategy alignment, Organization Structure Design)
- Create long term plans for engagement with 3rd parties for implementing change initiatives
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders for alignment of initiatives, critical projects and changing business needs
- This is an individual contributor role with prospects of team management in future.
- The ideal candidate comes with strong experience in L&D, TM, OD & PM.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.