Managing Director at Synerzie Partners
Views:1765 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Learning - Pharma (14-18 yrs)
- Lead development of Hyderabad capability building strategy and related learning interventions based on knowledge, skills and behaviors identified as necessary to optimize individual and team performance to ensure business success.
- Will also take the lead on selective cross-development global learning projects as a member of the GDU Leadership Team.
- Support, adapt, or define the curricula for local roles (starting from global role-based curricula), set priorities and monitor their implementation, working within the aims of Development and in line with Global Development University.
- For Hyderabad, lead and drive the implementation of a competency-based learning approach with clear definition of core competencies, key knowledge areas, behavioral indicators, and proficiency levels.
- Enable and drive Learning Roadmaps which are in service and functional strategic imperatives & priorities. Identify enterprise-wide solutions or designing component solutions as part of a Learning Roadmap. Maximize the reuse of global learning content, adapting where essential for meeting Hyderabad needs.
- Effectively establish, deepen and sustain key relationships with stakeholders to understand business needs and related performance gaps, define requirements and demonstrate an understanding of processes and methodology in order to provide appropriate learning solutions.
- Partner with Hyderabad HR to provide learning and development expertise in support of the development and implementation of HR plans, programs and tools to build and enhance organizational capability, as appropriate. Adopt innovative technologies which offer enhanced user experience & accessibility.
- Partners with Head Learning, Strategy and Partnering to ensure alignment across learning strategies.
- Accountable for all learning solutions in India, working in partnership with other partners within GDU.
- Build and leverage design and delivery capability both internally (within GDU, HR and business) and externally (building working relationships with third-party vendors in varied areas of expertise)
GDU Hyderabad Team Lead
- All GDU Hyderabad team should be appropriately trained, monitored, supported and encouraged in their professional development. Be responsible for the day to day management of all associates of the group.
- Ensure successful on-boarding training for new joiners and those changing roles and lead training contents in new graduates and cross functional lecture
- Establish high standards of practice and to encourage the sharing of good practice within the group and to / from the global team and improve the productivity and effectiveness of learning.
- Work with Hyderabad leadership team to produce yearly group objectives and prepare for annual management review.
- Encourage appropriate communication/collaboration between the GDU Hyderabad and other Education/Training functions
- Organize and manage budget/cost for GDU activity in Hyderabad as required and ensure the efficient and effective use of all resources. To be responsible for group's administration.
- Utilize and leverage available learning technologies as appropriate e.g. Video, Collaboration, user-generated content
- Develop an integrated roadmap to address key capability gaps.
Member of the Global Development University Leadership Team
- Play an active role in the GDU Leadership Team and make sure Hyderabad's learning needs are well represented and met
- Together with the GDU leadership team, define the Global Development Learning Strategy to build a more flexible and dynamic learning organization focused on the learners- and business needs.
Reporting learning outcomes
- Defines and drives the learning analytics strategy for GDU India in collaboration with GDU Global head, including use of predictive analytics and artificial intelligence engines for Global Development University and working with wider Development business (leverage STRIDE DataHub, Nerve, etc)
- Implements the reporting strategy working with appropriate internal experts and leading external vendors.
- Leverages the GDU learning operations team to operationalize into meaningful in-sights/reporting / measurement that can drive actions and behaviors by the GDU Leader-ship Team.
- Collaborates and shares insights and results with the Learning Council to benefit the wider learning community.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Successful roll out and adoption of a competency-based, cross-functional learning approach for Development.
- Training needs analysis with a definition of current state, desired state, and proposed learn-ing solution.
- Training curricula in place for all major roles
- Amount of content curated/adopted/reused from GDU and other parts of learning
- Reporting learning-based outcomes and impact of learning on performance (where meas-ured)
- Total number of learning solutions developed/updated/provided
- Total number of associates who participated in trainings a year, learner satisfaction, and achieving desired outcomes
- Adoption level of learning technology and innovative learning approaches
- Learning administration: managing registrations, seat utilization, no-shows, late cancella-tions, etc.
- Managing budget adequately for associate and functional learning needs