Lead Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Wenger & watson
Views:665 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Learning & Organization Development - Corporate/Manufacturing Firm (14-20 yrs)
Job Role :
- Steering Organization Transformation intervention Projects across all manufacturing set ups for White and Blue collar employees - Enhancing Worker Productivity, Training Master & In-charge career road-map, Streamlining Skill Evaluation Processes etc.
- Responsible for creating a Leadership Pipeline across all levels of the hierarchy, from direct Shop floor employees to Senior Leadership.
- Strategize, Design and Implement Assessment Development Centre & Flagship Programmes across the Group.
- Driving HR Transformation and Digitalization Projects across the Group.
- Leading Corporate Training & Development Centre for grooming Business Leaders & Technocrats (Leadership, Behavioural & Technical Programs).
- Heading Implementation & Driving digital learning platform for all employees and Leading the
- Governance at the Group Level.
- Build Internal Training Delivery capability to deliver high-quality and effective Learning Solutions
- Re-design and Governance of career road-map of all Technical Campus Hires.
- Design &Deploy Measurement tools to gauge Training effectiveness. Develop performance metrics for trainees and trainers and design reporting systems.
- Responsible for overall Learning & OD Budget & effective utilization for the Group
Desired Skills : Min 14-20 Years preferably from manufacturing open for FMCG, FMCD & Automobiles background as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.