Owner at Corporate Search
Views:1095 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Head - Learning & Development - Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
Head Learning & Development India
- Define the overarching Learning and Development strategy for India tied to our growth strategy, working closely with the L&D Partner for our Markets business, People Partner for India, Business Stakeholders and other Heads of L&D of other countries also .
- The Head of L&D, has the lead role in creating incredible employee development experiences for our Business as well as working across the whole of the APAC region on specific Learning and Development experiences and products.
- This role will deliver leadership and personal development programming throughout the India business for all levels that ultimately drives the growth agenda. Facilitation will be a key part in this role and topics will include (but not limited to): diversity and inclusion, manager effectiveness, leadership development, team effectiveness, career development and personal development.
- 10 years at least of experience in consulting with a business on their learning and development needs and facilitating leadership and personal development programs, using contemporary content and approaches.
- Strong understanding of manager effectiveness, leadership development, change leadership, adult learning theory and team effectiveness.
- Demonstrated ability to drive conversations that lead to more diverse and inclusive work environments,
- Preferable: Experience using and applying assessments in a learning environment, particularly: 360s, Insights Discovery/ Strengths finder 2.0/ Herrmann Brain Dominance (HBDI)/ Five Dysfunctions of a Team / Ideal Team Player, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Best in class facilitation skills and ability to navigate hard conversations in a classroom; equally strong virtual facilitation skills with experience using Webex and Adobe Connect to deliver an engaging learning experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with executives; comfort, confidence and humility in dealing with management/leadership at all levels.
- Knowledge of basic talent management practices / talent life cycle desired.
- Relevant degree with a degree in L&D or org development/behaviour.
- Strong PowerPoint skills; Intermediate Excel skills; superior written/oral communication skills.
Comp : 45-50 L
Apply with :
CTC drawn :
Notice period :
Location preferred :