Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1893 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Learning & Development - Pharma/Manufacturing Firm (13-18 yrs)
- To drive L&D, OD and talent management across all the India locations. To enable the organization achieve its goals by developing employee capabilities within the organization
- Developing learning strategies, training modules and interventions.
- End to end learning process development.
- Implement various off-line & e-learning programs.
- OD initiatives, enable people development trough career pathing.
- Preparing, maintaining training budget and developing delivery vendors.
- Content development & delivery of various training programs.
- Track, monitor, prepare and present L&D review metrics