Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2284 Applications:672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:509
Head - Learning & Development - Pharma (14-20 yrs)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Align with global teams & execute long-term L&D needs for business and its subsidiaries.
- Work closely with regional businesses to identify learning gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate regional learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff, especially critical talent programs.
- Create and own the post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods, and technology available in the market. Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS, Learning Academy & drive appropriate usage.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA-HR with professional experience in L&D. Minimum 14-20 years experience in similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required. Proficiency is MS Office tools in required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.