Co-Founder & Director at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2040 Applications:632 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:399
Head - Learning & Development - Pharma (14-20 yrs)
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Align with global teams & execute long-term L&D needs for business and its subsidiaries.
- Work closely with regional businesses to identify learning gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate regional learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff, especially critical talent programs.
- Create and own the post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods, and technology available in the market. Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.
- Be responsible for managing LMS, Learning Academy & drive appropriate usage.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA-HR with professional experience in L&D. Minimum 14-20 years experience in similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is required. Proficiency is MS Office tools in required.