Senior Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:977 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Learning & Development/Organization Development/Talent Management - QSR (10-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
Our client is one of the fastest growing quick-service restaurant brand in India. The company is growing rapidly in India and is looking for an Head - Learning & Organizational Development and Talent Management to report into the Chief People Officer.
Job Responsibilities :
- Predominantly L&D Role (70%) & TM/OD (30%) with focus on Culture Building, Organization Capability building, Leadership Development, talent Management etc.
- L&D - Conduct diagnosis, develop/design modules, enable delivery of modules, Feedback summarizing & improvements in adherence to the learning calendar. Create the Learning Road Map for all functions based on IDP / People Capability Matrix.
- Responsible for the learning and talent Mgmt for 100+ corporate employees
- Own and elevate learning processes and development journeys for field employees @ stores - Team Members, Shift Managers, Restaurant Assistant Managers, Restaurant Managers etc
- Align Franchise partners on the learning processes and ensure consistent learning journeys one system
- Implement global program in India with customization to local needs
- Guide the team to manage the LMS for effective learning experiences for 10,000 employees - One system
The Successful Applicant :
- Full Time MBA from Premier B Schools
- 10+ years of work experience in creating learning interventions and driving talent mgmt. projects with leadership and stakeholder alignment and successful track record. Must be able create business value of Learning /TM initiatives
- Mix of - Consulting stint in L&OD / Talent Mgmt with the best in class HR consulting organizations- & MNC internal L&D/Talent Mgmt experience. Currently leading the function, reporting into CPO/HR head would be a added advantage.
LOOKING FOR DIVERSITY CANDIDATES ONLY.