Senior Manager at TrustKlub Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1046 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Head - Learning & Development/Organization Development - EPC (15-25 yrs)
We are at present having a senior position as HEAD - L&D and Organizational development for a reputed Indian EPC company for Kolkata location:
Type of Role : People Manager Role
Learning & Development and Organisational Development:
- Creating & Owning a learning vision for the group
- Create & implement capability building framework & design/develop curriculum & strategy for the organization
- Effective assessment & review of the curriculum on year & year basis
- Use effective and blended channels of development: Classroom, E-learning & Virtual Technology Orientation
- Ensuring coverage of employees under development initiatives
- Ensure the capability building on competency needs & behavioural capability building on functional competency needs
- Establish relationship with trainers and training partners for designing & rolling out the training modules
- Design Development Centre and provide a holistic assessment on each participant, using a balanced array of psychometric methods and job simulations
- Use 360 degree and 180 degree Employee development tools to measure growth and development of the department
- Continually assess organizational strengths and improvement opportunities to drive a future oriented talent strategy.
- Deliver learning solutions and experiences that are powerful, scalable and have lasting and sustained ROI.
- Ensure the provision on creative, innovative and agile learning interventions that meet the changing cultural and social needs of the business.
- Deliver a culture of learning and development that places our team as leaders within the care industry
- Support and identify the development needs of the management and leadership population and create a range of interventions designed to build leadership capability aligned to our leadership framework and business needs, including benchmarking, profiling and capability assessment
- Enable and ensure the development of interventions focused on improving line manager competence and capability.
- Lead the effective implementation and measurement of management capability and reporting on progress to the Senior Leadership.
- Plan, develop, and deliver TTT and employee development programs, using knowledge of digital delivery methods such as eLearning, Mobile Learning, Game Based Learning, Micro Learning, Discovery Learning, Flipped Learning and Experiential Learning.
- Design and execute different types of non-digital learning such as Facilitator Led, Demonstrations, Case Studies, Role Plays, On-the-job training, Meetings, Video Conferences, and Experiential Learning
Organisation Redesign in terms of Policies and HR Strategy Formulation & Deployment
- Synergising of Processes and co creation of HR Strategy in line with Business Goals and long-term Institution building (mainly around Cost Optimisation, Geographic expansion and Capability Development)
- Creating Communities of Excellence across HR Business Processes with a result-oriented focus on employee welfare and driving People Agenda
- Lead Policy Integration of the Group during tenure