Associate at SAA Consulting
Views:5579 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:150
Head - Learning/Development & Organisation Development - Mfg/Auto/Pharma/Infra (16-23 yrs)
Head (L&D and OD)
- Establishes Learning & Development and Talent management vision and strategy for the organization in line with the business priorities.
- Designs and implements highly effective, results -driven training and development strategies for the organization based on the identified gaps from talent reviews, performance appraisals and other need surveys.
- Build world-class next gen leaders and functional competencies framework based on the firm's agenda of businesses.
- Defines and executes management and leadership development programs working in collaboration with Strategic Business Unit (SBU) heads and accredited learning and educational establishments to ensure a leadership pipeline in the organization.
- Develop & establish engagement initiatives in line with the engagement survey results and strive to increase the engagement score in the coming years.
- Develop customized competency based program for sales, Production and support teams and monitor effectiveness through structured learning program.
- Develop Cultural building initiatives i.e. Total Productivity Management, Innovation etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.