Recruitment Partner at Spot Your Leaders
Views:692 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Learning & Development - Manufacturing Firm (15-22 yrs)
- To ensure that Learning & Development becomes a growth enabler for business by delivering on the L&D agenda and co-create the learning culture that fosters and promotes accelerated learning.
- Responsible for delivery of Technical & Behavioural programs.
- Design and deploy interventions & programs to build capabilities of identified talent.
- Create & deploy Leadership / Managerial Development Programs aligned to the growth agenda of business.
- Design and deploy business / function specific learning interventions.
- Responsible for leveraging internal technical experts to build technical capabilities.
- Strengthen the framework of technical competencies.
- Interventions for assimilations of acquired companies.
- Addressing learning needs (both Technical & Behavioural) from PMS.
- Leveraging LMS to strengthen learning agenda.
- Design and facilitate few program / initiatives.
- Develop the team in the areas of Design and Facilitation.
- A qualified HR professional with around 15 years of experience out of which around 10 years should be in Learning & Development domain.
- The person should have hands on experience with respect to design and delivery of program. The individual should have an experience of leading a team.
- Working as HR Business Partner or any other HR role prior to the L&D stint will be preferred. It is not mandatory for the individual to have led the Learning & Development function, a second in line who want to grow into the role of L&D would be an equally credible candidature.