Recruiter at Daffodil HR Services
Views:2060 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Learning & Development - Manufacturing (5-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible to design training material to enhance skill development and learning.
- Ensure facilitation and development of structured courses.
- Responsible for continual process improvement by evaluating training effectiveness
- Ensure that Learning and development programs are designed to align group and individual goals and performance with the organisation's overall vision and goals.
- Responsible for fostering a culture of continuous learning in the organization.
- Responsible for preparation of yearly training calendar
- Responsible for attaining requisite man days per employee.
- Conduct Training needs assessments for employees at all levels.
- Assessment of process and training outcomes.
- Knowledge of global best practices about learning and development interventions that meets business needs.
- Ensure digitization of learning and development interventions.
- Managing the Training Budget to ensure optimum utilization.
- Researching new and latest techniques for possible inclusion into existing training process, keeping in mind the organizational context at all times.
- To conduct benchmark visits in order to acquire new methods and deeper understanding of best practices of operations and maintenance.
- Adherence to VSAP, COC and other mandatory frameworks.
Qualification & Experience :
- The incumbent should be a qualified HR professional with an experience of 5 -15 years.
- The incumbent should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, Business acumen and relationship management.