Manager- Talent Acquisition at Impeccable HR
Views:473 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Learning & Development - IT/Retail/Auto (12-17 yrs)
Head - Learning & development (Head office based) (females preffered)
- Lead the learning & development team and facilitate technical, functional, behavioral learning for the organization.
- Proactively look out for contemporary industry best practices, tools and methodologies to support and foster a learning culture, enhancing the learning opportunities for about 5000 employees thereby enabling a future ready organization
- Designs learning solutions, based on the business plans, training need analysis, to create an environment which maximizes the development for employees and enable people to achieve their individual development plan.
- Facilitate competency modeling efforts along with the business leaders in alignment with the current and future business needs. Lead end-to-end development of engaging L&D programs across BU / Functions to support their evolving priorities, from training needs assessments, content creation, workshop facilitation, and evaluation of program effectiveness
- Collaborates with leaders to get their buy-in and works towards creating 'Win-win' situation
- Proactively uses analytics and insights for data driven decisions. Track and measures the impact to business outcomes
- Self-starter with high energy levels with the ability to handle multiple priorities; can work independently
- Track and measure training progress, effectiveness, and feedback using data insights
- Create and facilitate virtual and Instructor-Led Trainings (ILT) as well as curate quality e-learning materials that align closely with the learning and developmental needs by function and job/skill levels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and organizational skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Education/Qualification - MBA / MSW from reputed institutes with 12 -15 years relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.