Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:7607 Applications:754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Head - Learning & Development - FMCG/Manufacturing (18-20 yrs)
Executive Hiring, a pioneer in Leadership Search practice is looking for a Head - L&D for a Large Conglomerate.
Post Grad in HR with at least 18-20 years of experience in Learning and Development, especially at least last 5 years heading the L&D Function including exclusive Leadership Development practice, in an FMCG/ Manufacturing with high volumes and fast-paced environment.
Excellent organization and project management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and execution.
The Role -
- As the Head of the Function, to play a key role in contributing to the organization L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Assessing various Leadership development options and making recommendations on which to use
- Aligning leadership training with the organization's overall business goals
- Overseeing the budget for the L&D Function
- Consistently evaluating Leadership development materials to ensure they are as up-to-date as possible
- Partnering with the Business Heads to identify appropriate metrics to monitor the performance and effectiveness of the team's charter and deliverable.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders.
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology-based learning.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your detailed resume mentioning CTC.
( Leadership Search Practice )