Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:1369 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Head - Learning & Development - FMCG/Consumer Durable (10-12 yrs)
Head - Learning & Development - L&D
Designation : Sr Manager, L&D
Reports to : Global Head of L&D
Reportees : 1
Client : Global MNC in Consumer Durables
Job Summary : Lead the L&D function of India and Middle-East to ensure overall global learning strategies are aligning with the regional business needs.
Candidate Qualification & Experience : MBA-HR with professional experience in L&D. Minimum 10-12 years experience in similar position, previous experience in a multinational company or sizeable company is preferred.
Key Responsibilities :
- Align with global L&D strategy & execute long-term L&D needs for India and its subsidiaries.
- Work closely with regional businesses to identify training gaps based on the effectiveness of demonstrating technical, behavioral & Leadership competencies.
- Plan, design, deliver and evaluate regional learning and development programs for all grades of associates & supervisory staff in India and its subsidiaries, especially critical talent programs.
- Play an SME role to maintain the quality of design, development and facilitation of all training and development programs offered by the L&D department.
- Maintain post-training evaluation system to ensure learning effectiveness of different programs.
- Solicit and select appropriate external consultants for various learning and development programs.
- Research and recommend new learning and development practices, methods, and technology available in the market.
- Maintaining close contact with external consultants, publishers and organizations to keep information up-to-date.
- Be responsible for managing staff L&D record systems.