Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:16387 Applications:599 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - Learning & Development - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Executive Hiring, a Leadership Search Orgn. is looking for a Head - L&D for a Large MNC outfit, based in Mumbai.
Post Grad in HR / PMIR from premiere business schools with at least 10 + years' experience in Learning and Development.
Atleast 3 years leading a mature L&D team in a global organization with high volumes and fast paced environment.
- Excellent organization and project management skills - this will require aggressive planning, organizing and coordinating, negotiating, establishing effective cross-team relationships, prioritization, and delivery against objectives.
- Should be passionate about developing others, and in creating development frameworks that scale. This role requires content development and facilitation expertise.
- Adept at understanding customer needs and facilitating discussions with various stakeholders.
- Strong project management experience on large scale projects. Lean/ kaizen/ six sigma or similar certifications strongly preferred.
- Technology savvy with ability to interact with external vendors on technical aspects of solutions.
The Role -
As a senior L&D leader, play a key role in contributing to the India L&D strategy by making recommendations on focus areas to be prioritized, resources required etc.
- Continuously look at organization wide themes and work across stakeholder groups to create buy-in for initiatives that cut across locations and business units.
- Design and deliver innovative, integrated and engaging leadership development programs that address key development areas for the businesses we support
- Engage closely with both business and HR stakeholders to ensure strong understanding of the business context, consult on talent development asks and garner sponsorship for recommended solutions.
- Run learning engagements with clients at the centre: driving and conducting needs analysis, creating learning plans/roadmaps, execution, reporting and audit of existing programs.
- Oversee all operational activities for India L&D; this implies end to end ownership for the design and deployment of all pan India programs across various levels offered as part of the monthly training calendars.
- Strengthen internal processes for branding and communication, needs identification, driving nominations, internal facilitator management and reporting dashboards and metrics. Identify opportunities for ongoing process improvements and drive team to implement such projects.
- Partner with clients/senior leadership to identify appropriate metrics to monitor performance and effectiveness of team's charter and deliverable.
- Create and facilitate training programs for different audience groups including mid and senior level leaders.
- Directly manage L&D Program Specialists (Individual Contributors) both for managing performance and individual's career development.
- Monitor recent practices in the virtual learning landscape to identify opportunities to leverage innovative technology based learning in Amazon.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your detailed resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619 at the earliest.