Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:475 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Head - Learning & Development - FinTech - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
- Build and implement the L&D strategy
- Assessing the impact of training on people's performance.
- Liaise with external partners and outsource training, as needed.
- Ensure that the learning and development programs implemented generate acceptable returns on investments
- Designing and executing learning & development strategies, in the domains of people's Capability building, Skills mapping, and Competency Assessment.
- Assess the capability building requirements of the organization in all Functional domains.
- Develop methodologies to ascertain organizational talent gaps.
- Adept at designing continuous learning plans and charters, and implement customized training and professional development models independently.
MBA from Tier 1 B Schools with 12+ years of experience
- An agile problem solver who can take on complex projects and offer objective solutions while maintaining a hands-on approach
- Interpersonal skills that focus on clarity, simplicity, and results.
- Strong analytical skills
- Should be open to managing technology, creating content and delivering on the same
- Engage with multiple teams in a fluid work environment and culture.