Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:928 Applications:300 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Learning & Development - Corporate Hospital (15-20 yrs)
Head - Learning & Development - Corporate Hospital
Job Description :
- We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head of Learning and Development to lead the development and implementation of the learning strategy supporting the - Together 2021' business strategy, in turn, driving a learning culture.
- Reporting into the General Manager HR, the Head of Learning & Development will lead a team of L&D professionals whilst work closely with the HR Leadership team to help to shape and implement the broader people strategy. In addition, you'll have responsibility for proactively engaging an influencing key, senior stakeholders to role model a Learning Culture, and drive people capability across diverse groups of colleagues.
- To be considered, you will have proven leadership expertise within a similar Learning & Development role partnering with and influencing key stakeholders to deliver a - best in class' L&D offering. You'll also have experience across all aspects of the learning cycle along with a combination of strategic thinking and a pragmatic - sleeves rolled up- approach to implementation.
- Coach the L&D team in the development, design, delivery and evaluation of high impact learning interventions;
- Develop the Leadership population with the skills and attributes to lead the business to deliver the - Together 2021- strategy ensuring the offering and population remain relevant and future focused;
- Support organisational change through the development of targeted learning interventions ensuring there is a - joined up- approach for colleagues maintaining engagement and increasing change capability;
- Oversight of Training and Competence schemes and Academy Talent Programmes to ensure they are regulatory compliant and aligned to the business strategy;
- Oversee the effective use of the Learning Management System to manage and evaluate learning using key metrics to support a high impact learning culture;
- Manage the succession planning process to ensure we have identified successors and risk mitigation plans in place across the organisation.
Qualifications & Essential experience :
- Strong track record of motivating and developing a team of L&D professionals;
- Proven self-starter with the ability to create and implement a vision;
- Deep understanding of the development and delivery of Leadership Development;
- Proven ability across all aspects of the learning cycle, with strong experience in the development and implementation of career journeys, competency frameworks and other organisational development interventions;
- Commercially focused with a track record of delivering learning interventions which have had a measurable impact on business results;
- Professional, engaging with the gravitas to build strong working relationships and influence at all levels in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Coaching, mentoring and feedback skills.