Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1394 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Learning & Development - Chemicals/Mining/Manufacturing Firm (14-25 yrs)
Head - Learning & Development
We have been mandated by a large conglomerate for the below mentioned role based out of Kolkata. Only Female candidates are preferred to apply for the job.
To provide effective and timely support to the Talent Management, Learning & Development and Organizational Effectiveness department across functions at the business level. Monitor completion / execution of activities thus strengthening the concerned processes. Bringing about innovative ways to ensure greater employee participation in the concerned HR processes.
Learning & Development :
- Consolidation & Analysis of training needs at the business level for creating a training calendar.
- Ensure implementation of the training calendar.
- Engage with unit HR for nomination of employees for external programs as well as academic initiatives.
- Analyse the training feedback to incorporate into future programs.
- Measure effectiveness of the trainings conducted Ensuring 100% updation of training activities.
Talent Management :
- Ensure participation and 100% coverage under Potential Assessment.
- Create awareness and conduct sessions on Talent Management and Potential assessment.
- Coordination for Development and Assessment Centre nomination with Units and for participation with Units and consultants.
- Monitor and support the creation of Individual Development Plans for all Talent Pool members ensuring both timeliness and quality.
- Regular review and implementation by continuous coordination with Unit HR.
Organizational Development & Effectiveness :
- Ensure awareness being created and 100 % participation.
- Design, implement and action plans.
- Design and implement various effective OD initiatives to support business transformation and for enhancing overall organizational health.
- Design and implement employee wellness programs, Quality of Life, Whistleblower Policy, and Diversity Agenda in the Business as per Group guidelines.
- Diagnose and design various interventions based on employee feedback / dialogue and conversation; support the group in conducting pulse check surveys to assess success of programs.
- Monitor organizational culture and values programs and initiatives drive at the Business and Unit level.
- Create plans for implementation of various initiatives under add more and monitor its effectiveness.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.