Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:21349 Applications:1159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:333
Head - Learning & Development - Bank (15-18 yrs)
Client : Leading MNC Bank
Job Description :
- Designing, developing and implementing a capability-based training framework for various roles in the organisation
- Leading the Training needs analysis efforts both from an individual employee as well as organisational intervention perspectives
- Understanding Behavioural and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the methods for measuring & monitoring effectiveness of training programs on the metrics of Learning impact, Behavioural impact and results.
- Support the development of High potential employees at senior and middle managerial levels, ensuring a robust pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Leading the efforts of technology development to improve productivity and engagement
- Support subject matter experts in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs.
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 15+ years of experience in Learning & Development with strong exposure to both design and delivery. Exposure to technology setups is an absolute must have.You should have handled large employee base in your career
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to be in a Pan India role and lead the L&D interventions end to end
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.