Director Operation at KoActs HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1219 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Learning & Development - Automobiles (13-16 yrs)
Company a German MNC is having 4 factories (1-Pune, 2- Baroda & 1- Hosur) and Corporate office is at Pune - Baner. Apart from these factories & Offices, they are having After Sales Office in Navi Mumbai and Sales Offices in major cities. They crossed 6000 Crore approx. in Indian turnover and growing very fast as compared to market standard
Education : MBA from Premier Institute or MA - Psychology
Experience : 12 + Years in L&D domain with expertise in online learning & leadership development.
Reporting to : VP - HR
Reported by : L & D Network within Schaeffler
External Interfaces : HR consulting firms, L & D Network, Business Schools
- This position is responsible to work with leadership to design and implementation of L & D strategy for Schaeffler India.
- The incumbent acts in close co-operation with HRBPs to converting the business need into Training Modules and/or HR Intervention to bring in desired result
Responsibilities & task :
- Responsible for Learning & Development/Organization Development strategy in line with Organizational Goals & Functional targets.
- Developing Training Module / Delivery in line with expectation of business need in collaboration with various HRBPs.
- Responsible for complete program management of all Global/RHQ/SG India Corporate Initiatives in L&D and Organisation Development area.
- Responsible for L & D Budget at India level.
- Facilitates Talent Management activity in conjunction with HRBP
- Responsible for Talent Analytics at SG India level.
- Responsible for any engagement of external vendors for any consulting work related to L& D / OD activity.
- Responsible for interfacing and information exchange with RHQ/HQ L&D teams.
Skills & Knowledge Required :
- Deep understanding of different modules of online training
- Knowledge of leadership development program
- Strong interpersonal skill and excellent in relationship building
- Strong process and detail orientation
- Delivery Focus
- Analytical and System Thinking
- Clarity of thinking and Ability to articulate to different audience
- Composure; Resilience and ability to manager stress
- Extensive internal customer and service orientation
- Strong target orientation and decision making
- Hands-on attitude and proactive mindset
If you are interested to take this assignment and willing to work in Corporate Office, kindly share your updated profile with following details :
Please feel free to get in touch with me on 9730854545 for any clarification; I would be happy to assist You
KoActs HR Services Pvt. Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.