Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1806 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Learning & Development - Analytics Firm (7-14 yrs)
Head - L&D - Analytics Co.
Run the business :
- Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs
- Work closely with various leaders across the organisation and understand their units and training requirements
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other events like meet-ups and conferences
- Oversee the creation of online learning modules and assessments to evaluate learners
Provide regular communication :
- To the leadership team regarding training outcomes and metrics and to employees on learning and development events and resources
- Train the trainer -Teach training methods and skills to instructors to enhance learning experience
- Pulse checks and connects with analysts across levels and business units
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
Strategy & Growth :
- Make capability development a competitive advantage for the Company to attract talent and win customers
- Develop unique and dynamic experiences to accelerate learning curves
- Benchmark L&D best practices and emerging trends to make recommendations on course design, new tools/platforms for learning and technologies
- Set and drive strategy for closing the leadership development gap for Senior Managers and above.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.