Managing Partner at Joboryx Hiring Solutions
Views:4844 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head/Leadership Role - HR Business Partner - Retail Chain Conglomerate (18-28 yrs)
Urgently looking for Leadership role in HR- HRBP, Corporate role for a Top 5 Conglomerate in Retail Chain
Candidates with following specs are only required to apply :
- Experience : Strictly between 18-28 Yrs
- Must have relevant experience in Retail/ FMCG only
- MBA- HR/ IR Full Time only from reputed Universities/ colleges.
Job Responsibilities :
Technical/Functional Behavioral :
- Responsible for designing and implementing Talent Acquisition/On Boarding/Induction/ Employee Engagement & Attrition strategies. Maintaining entire Employee Life Cycle.
Performance Management System:
- Responsible for developing and motivating employees towards realizing their optimum potential Statistical Analysis & HR Audit and periodic reviews. Effective Communicator
Learning & Development:
- Successfully align organization growth and structure to business needs through Learning & Development Strategic Perspective
- Identify/Develop and successfully implement Competency Mapping approach across all levels. Cross Functional Team Work
Rewards & Recognition:
- Developing and designing appropriate Rewards & Recognition mechanisms to reflect recognition of contributions and maintenance of high performance standards. Ownership and Accountability
Compensation & Benefits:
- Periodically reviewing the remuneration benefits/perquisites and service conditions of staff at all level and making appropriate recommendations. Bench marking of compensation packages vis- vis similar industries. Motivating and leading teams to success
Leadership Development, Team Building, Capability Building & OD Initiatives:
- Design and implement result-oriented OD intervention strategies. Execute Employee Perception Survey, Mentoring & Role Analysis & Process implementations. Delegating tasks, responsibilities and duties effectively Career Management / Succession Planning / Change Management
- Accepts personal accountability to meet business needs and improve systems and processes
Policies & Strategies:
- Design & Review Policies and Processes & its effective implementation for optimal business output. Aligning HR policy to Business strategy via effective HR MIS systems and smart data management.
Organizing and planning:
- Has the aptitude to prioritize
Employee Connect & Internal Communication:
- All HR Initiatives & actions are to be communicating effectively within the organization & support in Managing HR. Behavioral skills
Manpower Planning, & Assessment:
- Manpower Assessment & Planning, HR Budgeting by aligning resource needs to business objectives. Analytical skills
Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR):
- Instrumental for the various CSR initiatives and its successful executions at the right time within the approved/sanctioned budgets. Transactional Analysis
Industrial Relations / Employee Relations:
- Industrial Relations/Disputes / Multiple Union Negotiations / Environmental Health & Safety. Administration of Labour Legislations Factory & Shops & Establishment. Wage settlement, Conciliation, Arbitrations and Domestic Enquiries & Counseling Liaison with Govt. bodies on State & Central level (Lawyers, Police, MIDC, Architects).
- Supervision of all kind of Statutory Compliances, Contract Manpower and its Strategies.
- Psychological skills