Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:1721 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Leadership Development - BFSI (12-14 yrs)
Head - Leadership Development (Pedigree Preferred)
JOB SUMMARY/OVERVIEW :
- The person will lead the design, implementation, and evaluation of Leadership programs. This role will provide substantial opportunity for both vision and execution as we further develop the talent management function for our organisation.
- This role will partner with business leaders, Managers and HR partners to deliver best-in-class, comprehensive leadership and management development interventions, experiences and exposure for our leaders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Architect and execute integrated management and leadership development programs and processes to drive professional growth and accountability across the organization
- Design, build, and ensure delivery of focused development content and curriculum for leaders
- Consult with business leaders to understand their leadership and management development needs for input and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement and alignment
- Facilitate leadership programs and conduct individual coaching
- Track and drive measures of success: business results, ROI, enhanced talent pipeline, retention
- Champion the development of high potentials and high performers identified in the Talent Review; ensure creation and follow through on developmental action plans
QUALIFICATIONS : Masters in HR, Organizational Behavior, Psychology or equivalent combination is preferred.
- 12-14 years of experience working in Leadership Development and / or HR related discipline
- Extensive knowledge of Instructional Strategies and Learning Assessments
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce strategies/initiatives
- Extensive experience in the facilitation of leadership development programs
- Knowledge of leadership assessment methodology, interpretation, and feedback and multi- rater
- Ability to navigate horizontally in the organization and create collaborative, cross-functional solutions