Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2594 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:119
Head - Leadership Development - BFS/FMCG (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibility & Activities :
- Analyse the needs w.r.t. Leadership development for each business vertical.
- Design programs and develop content for addressing Leadership development needs.
- Execute Leadership Development initiatives as per agreed plan.
- Design and execute IDP process for identified leaders in the organization
- Identify needs for the Managerial and Supervisory development for each business vertical.
- Execute the development initiatives as per agreed plan.
- Generate reports on on-job-behaviour impact and business impact of development initiatives.
- Design programs to address the training needs identified.
- Publish an approved training calendar based
- Execute the training on behavioural skills in each vertical as per plan.
- Ensure training effectiveness of behavioural skill programs
- Enable IDP creation including on job learning for behavioural skills in each vertical.
- Plan and execute specific culture building initiatives
- Provide support to business teams for their culture building initiatives.
- Foster a positive team working culture
- MBA with 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience of working on leadership development, coaching, creating IDPs, assessment centers and competency mapping.