Principal Consultant at Star Cube
Views:1878 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:328
Head - Leadership Development (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate with specific experience in Leadership Development.
What will this role enable you to do?
- Conceptualize and drive the implementation of a Multi-program customized leadership development curriculum to develop best-in-class talent across business segments and grades
- Work with Executive leadership and the larger HR team to develop a Learning @ Careers Framework and align the Learning and Development initiatives to that framework
- Immerse into the business and people challenges, deeply analyze data for insights, build hypothesis & scenarios, frame key questions / decision choices, and propose clear thoughtful solutions
What experience would make you a successful role-holder?
- Proven track record in creating, driving and monitoring leadership development programs for a large and dynamic organization
- Directly worked with CXO level leadership for both contextual need assessment and partnership in leadership program rollout
- Partnered with multiple leading executive development providers/consultants to select leadership development frameworks, journey designs, assessment tools and faculty to meet contextual organizational needs
- Strong fundamentals on both project management as well as instructional design / adult educational/learning theory and practice
- Ability and prior experience with actual delivery of leadership programs, facilitation of group processes and use of psychometric tests in development and coaching will be a distinct advantage but not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.