Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:1969 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head/Lead - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/Education (8-12 yrs)
Head Talent Aquisition
Lead - Talent Acquisition will be responsible for leading a team in driving end-to-end recruitment across functions for India & other South Asia countries.
Key skills & requirements :
The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Good written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail.
- Define, develop and drive strategy to meet recruitment demand which is aligned to organizational priorities, while ensuring systematic, ethical and consistent hiring policies and practices are followed
- Manage delivery of recruitment operations including vendor management; market trend analysis, org resource planning/ analysis, metrics, candidate selection, competitor mapping etc.
- Consult & advise business for leadership/ Sr Managerial roles, partner with the business to set the expectations as per the pool availability in the market versus the requirement & proactively share reports on market insights
- Ensure timely closure of Background verification
- Drive Talent strategy including brand & communication to build a strong employer brand and attract best in class talent
If you are :
- 8-12 years experience in Talent Acquisition at a Managerial role
- Hands-on experience on ATS
- Strong hiring experience through social media
- Should have strong leadership capabilities and team management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure delivery within deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Strong communication, interpersonal and detail-oriented skills
- Proficient with business software tools such as Microsoft Office applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.