Senior Consultant at HumanCap
Views:73 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head/Lead - Marketing - IT Solutions (10-18 yrs)
Position: Head / Lead Marketing
Location: Chandigarh, India
Company Description :
- Our client is a leader in the global marketplace for IT solutions in the areas of Cloud & Infrastructure services, eLearning Course-ware, Enterprise Mobility, Software Development, Digital Marketing and Mobile App Marketing. An IT company with a wide range of services and solutions is adding efficiency to the operations with the enterprise solutions, increase visibility of your online presence to expand your reach, provide innovative digital learning solutions so your teams perform better, and keep your infrastructure in peak condition.
- When it comes to IT solutions and services, it is one of the best. Their existence started on September 29, 1999 with 4 creative and dedicated individuals. Today, they number over 1000, have 8 global locations, and continue to be headquartered in Rochester, NY. Its services and solutions run the entire gamut of what a modern business could possibly need within the IT spectrum.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and generating leads
- Developing promotions
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing for high-tech companies of which at least 5 in management positions
- Proven success in managing in a matrixed organization and working with virtual teams
- Practical knowledge of modern marketing methods and tools
- Wide experience of demand generation tactics including digital/social marketing automation
- Proven results in leading Demand Generation organizations and stakeholder management
- Self-starter who looks for new market opportunities and ways of working
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills (in English)
They are focused on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, which will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients. With more than 400+ certified software engineers and 1000+ team members in 8 locations around the world, Microsoft Gold Partnership, CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2008, AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Magento Business Solution Partner certifications. It is truly a global, quality-driven, software company. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, our business has achieved consistent annual growth in terms of revenue, profitability, clients, and employees. We have been ranked among the top 100 fastest growing companies in Rochester, New York. With over 900+ clients and 2000+ completed projects under our belt, we have the stability, experience, and scalability to be the ideal partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.