Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:2625 Applications:636 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:526
Head/Lead - Human Resources - Manufacturing/FMCG/Pharma (12-18 yrs)
Client is a Tier 1 MNC company, presence PAN India. Client has been highly rated for work culture, best HR practices. Client is a top 3 in sector leader ranking and into consumer facing business.
This is a Head Office based role and team handling role.
Role required to work closely with Business Head and Group HR Head.
Expectation from the role:
- Scale up organization with best HR Process and Practices.
- People oriented HR Professional who has scale and ability to partner with Business leaders.
- Can do multi-HR roles, should not restrict to a particular task. Go getter and can take initiatives.
- This is a "HR Head role reporting to Business Head + Group HR Head.
Education & Work Exp:
Candidate with Tier 1 / 2 MBA B School with over 6 Yrs working experience. Candidate who has done IR / Factory role at some point of time in his / her career is an advantage.
Candidate from any Industry can apply. Preferably someone who has done Plant HR role in current or past role.
Day at Work:
- Please note, this profile requires to work with Senior business leaders and Group HR Head directly. Candidate is expected to take ownership of HR Process, Transformation, HR agenda from the front and work on HR initiatives including HR Digitization etc.
- Candidate must be well adopt with HR Transformation & Change management. Driving key HR Processes: Championing HR systems for Talent Management, related to Performance Management, Rewards & Recognition. Facilitate and follow up for KRA setting for the review year, review all KRA's and check for alignment with functional KRAs, communicate to functional heads, initiate the assessment process.
- To represent the management on statutory matters & ensures Compliance to all statutory requirements as per law. Manage Industrial Relations Monitor various compliance needs on a monthly basis, provide instructions to the team based Contribute to conceptual direction to be taken and next steps, make proposals for approval by the corporate HR team.