Associate Consultant at Sim India LLP
Views:168 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head/Lead - Design - Retail (10-15 yrs)
Role: Design Lead (Head of Design)
Report to: Biz Head
Experience : 10 - 15 Years
YOE: Min 5 years of relevant experience in Retail industry
Working days : 6 days a week.
- Our client is one of the largest premium eyewear brands in India now with a consistent growth rate of more than 50% every year. The brand enjoys huge loyalty among consumers due to quality as well as the style quotient.
- The Head of Design is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It's a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output and success of the design and creative department. You will ensure the design and creative deliverables are aligned to brand expectations and executed within budget and deadlines.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the design and UI of the website/app as well as all other visual properties like banners, emails etc.
- Maintain consistency across social media as well as offline stores on all creative deliverables
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of projects
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand and proposition strategy
- Develop and manage productivity and to continuously improve the design team's production capabilities
- Extremely creative
- Strong sense of visual experience and consistency
- Able to hire, lead and train a team
For more details please call - Brooma - 9930143843