Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:3774 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Head - L&D/Talent Management/OD - Mobility Solutions - IIM/FMS/XLRI/TISS (12-15 yrs)
- Opportunity to lead the Org. Development, Talent and Learning & Development
- Be a part of the leadership team
About Our Client :
Our client is a global leader in providing mobility solutions in countries like Asia, Middle East, Africa etc. They are currently transforming rapidly along with the change in mobile landscape and looking to undergo a massive expansion in their portfolio of productized solutions and services to serve mobile service providers across the globe. They are thus looking to hire the Head - Organization Development, Learning & Development and Talent Management.
Job Description :
Reporting into Head - HR, you will be responsible for :
- Develop and implement plans for Talent Development, with particular focus on Career Management and Successor Planning.
- Implement employee welfare programs to ensure employees, well-being and work life balance Identify the gaps and business needs and create a framework to address the same.
- Handle recruitment and selection while taking initiatives to build a robust system thus ensuring appropriate talent within the organization.
- Work closely with the business heads and Business HR to design and execute out of the box strategies to build talent management
- Create the framework for an efficient training & development module Handle the learning function end to end and help in building network with larger HR community.
The Successful Applicant :
As a successful candidate you should have :
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures around Organization Development, Talent Management and Learning & Development.
- You should have 12-15 years of experience in the IT / Telecom industry with strong experience in Talent Management, Organization development and Learning & Development collectively.
- Our client is looking to hire candidates from IT and Telecom industry preferably.
- MBA (Full time ) in HR is a must from the Top Tier B-schools like TISS/XLRI/MDI/IMT/IIM/SCMHRD etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to set up the HR verticals almost from scratch and lead the vertical for a fast growing organization. Market leading compensation and an attractive career progression is on offer for the right candidate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.