Director at Hashtag HR
Views:2552 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Labor Compliance - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
The candidate should be competent legal professional with an experience in :
- Corporate Legal Affairs - Litigation Management - Documentation & Reporting
- Drafting of Contracts/documents - Liaison Work - Statutory / Legal Compliance
- Contract Management - Contractors/Vendors Management - Due Diligence / Legal Assessment
- Licenses & Approvals - Court Issues - Regulatory Affairs
- Proficient in drafting Agreements, Contract, Legal & replies to SCN & Other Notices, Written Statements, Suits/Plaints, Case Papers, Affidavits, etc. necessary for legal proceedings
- Adept in evaluating the findings, developing strategies & arguments in preparation of presenting cases and examining legal data to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting lawsuit
- Proficient in Legal Assessment, & Due Diligence, Compliances, Risk Management and various laws like Human Resource, IR, Commercial, Company, Labor, Land, Regulatory, Indirect Taxation, Health & Safety, Environment, etc. Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Carrying investigations/enquiries, gathering information/documentary evidence from the concerned departments and other sources in support of the case
- Preparing & drafting claims / suits and handling the same in arbitration proceeding on behalf of the company
- Maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals, regulatory authorities and government officials for follow-ups on legal procedures and finalising various legal agreements
- Appearing before various Courts (Civil, Criminal & High Court), Tribunals, Forums and Commissions for resolving critical Issues
- Dealing with all types of legal cases and matters related to company
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with its statutory obligations for ERJlR/Labour compliance for site employees as well as office employees
- Provide advice and guidance to leadership regarding any changes to ER / IR / Labour Laws / Rules / Regulations / Notifications etc.
- Support HR functions in grievance redressal in matter like absenteeism, absconding, bonus, non-performance, F & F settlement, disciplinary issues, sexual harassment, leave policy, holidays, NFH Allowance, deployment in abroad etc.
- Co- ordinate the monthly submissions of onsite Labour Compliance Audits like Indemnity Bond / Undertaking Letter / Declaration Letter / Compliance Certificates
- Responsible of acquiring and renewals of Labor Licenses for Asset Services
- Empanelment of Labour consultants and sign off the capabilities and credentials of any proposed consultant
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.